With cats being popularized as lazy and aloof creatures, a lot of people think that these domesticated animals don’t need to be taken care of. While this is quite true since cats can be pretty independent, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t look after your cats carefully if you decided to adopt one. Domesticated cats still need a pretty good amount of caring for, even if your furry friend is of the outdoor kind.
An important basic need of most cats is a cat tree. These products are designed to mimic the outdoors, as it provides several levels of vertical spaces. As cats love to climb and explore, you’ll need something to foster their needs to reach a higher level. Some people are okay with their pets just climbing around their furniture and creating a mess along the way, but this might not be enough to satiate their need to perch and lounge around on high surfaces. Read further to find out 10 of the best cat fences available.
|Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo||60-70"||6||Beige|
|"The Tabby" Cat Nap Cat Tree||80"||11||Beige|
|The BestPet Cat Tree||80"||10||Beige|
|Curious Cat Cube||16.5"||2||Brown|
|Go Pet Club Cat Tree||72"||7||Beige or Blue|
|Lolipet Cat Tree||47.2"-52"||5||Beige|
|Sauder Natural Sphere Cat Tower||43 3/4"||2||Beige and Brown|
|SmartCat Cat Climber||82"||4||Beige|
|TRIXIE Pet Products Baza Cat Tree||Varies||2||Beige|
|Armarkat Cat Tree Furniture Condo||50-60"||5||Beige|
When it comes to providing for pets, it’s always best to look for a high-quality product at a friendly price. You need to be practical when it comes to buying what your fur baby needs without sacrificing their safety and good health.
One of the ways to do this when it comes to pet products is to research various brands that manufacture products for your pet. Take, for example, Armarkat. This brand is manufactured by AeroMark and they offer a wide range of furnishings for domesticated animals.
So, should you get the Armarkat A6501 Cat Tree? Here are some notable features:
- An exciting cat tree complex that will provide vertical spaces to your pet cat. It measures 30” x 28” x 65”, providing enough height for pets who love to perch on high places.
- It comes with 6 months’ warranty so you don’t have to worry about its quality.
- Made with pressed wood, it can easily handle heavy cats without flinching. It has a weight capacity of 50 lbs, so even larger cats can play in this unit.
- With six levels, it will provide ample perches and vantage points for your pet cat.
- Each surface is also covered with soft faux fur to ensure your pet’s comfort.
- Equipped with one hammock at the lower levels, your fur baby will surely enjoy chilling and lounging in this cat tree.
- It’s pretty compact. Unlike other cat trees, it doesn’t spread outwards but maximizes your vertical space. This makes it perfect for smaller homes as they’ll need a cat tree that doesn’t take up a lot of floor space.
- With its multiple levels, your cats won’t have a hard time to climb the higher levels. It also provides ample vantage points for them to survey their surroundings.
- It’s comfortable thanks to its faux fur material.
- The hammock is a really great touch as it adds a lot of coziness to this activity tree.
- Most pet parents also love the tent-style cat condo as it is a lot different from other model’s designs.
- Like other tall cat trees, the upper levels might wobble a bit. You can secure them by tightening the bolts a bit from time to time.
Choosing a pet product can be a challenge, so if you want to get the job done a lot faster, you’ll need the right tips to find the best product right away. To do that, one tip you can try is to consider the brand name. A lot of manufacturers are known for their great quality and one great example is Armarkat.
The Armarkat A6501 Cat Tree is one of the best options you have if you’re looking for a great activity tree for your pet cat. Durable, sturdy, and friendly-priced, this unit won’t disappoint.
One great option when it comes to a cat tree is the Best Choice Products New “The Tabby” Cat Nap Cat Tree. This product is well loved for its nice design and massive size. It can definitely accommodate a few cats in one go, making it a great addition to any home with multiple pets.
Best suited for small to medium-sized cats, “The Tabby” offers a lot of surfaces for climbing and perching. It will certainly be an interesting furniture for your pet cats as there are so many levels and different surfaces to get to. There’s even a cat toy attached to the unit, so your fur baby will have something to paw and swat at.
While “The Tabby” definitely looks like an excellent product, you might also want to know more about it. To do that, make sure to note its features below.
- A huge cat complex measuring 28” X 38” X 80”. It’s one of the tallest options available in the market today.
- It’s composed of 11 levels. Six are flat surfaces, two are cat condos, two are domed perches, and one is a hammock. This design offers variety to always keep your cats entertained and curious,
- Keep your furniture scratch-free with its nine posts. All are covered with sisal rope to encourage scratching and help effectively trim your pet’s claws, effectively distracting your pet from damaging other furnishings in your house.
- All of the surfaces are made from faux fur so they’re all soft and cozy. The material is also great for your cat’s paws as it won’t trap their little toes or be too hard on the undersides of their paws.
- It’s a very complex cat tree. This can make it very exciting for cats since there’re so many levels to get at and surfaces to enjoy.
- The cat hammock is just too cute. It’s a nice touch for a complex cat tree like this.
- It doesn’t take up too much floor space. This is an important point for many cat parents since some cat trees can easily take up an entire room in some instances.
- As its highest point reaches up to 80 inches or 6 feet and 6 inches, it’s an excellent cat tree for cats who love heights. It will also easily maximize your home’s vertical space with a great ease.
- It’s very tall so it might get a bit wobbly. Some people solve this problem by anchoring it to a wall, though, so if you want to make sure that it won’t tip over, you can do the same.
- The base can be more stable if it’s a bit wider.
With the Best Choice Products New “The Tabby” Cat Nap Cat Tree, you’ll have everything you need in a cat tree. This product is definitely one of the best in the market today, what with its excellent design and construction.
If you’re in need of an affordable but excellent cat tree, one option you can have is the BestPet Cat Tree CT-9080-Beige. This product is designed to meet the instinctive needs of your pet cat as it has several levels to climb and openings to go into. It will surely be a hit among curious felines who just wants to explore and seek higher ground.
If you think the BestPet Cat Tree CT-9080-Beige will be perfect for your cat, here are some of its major features that you need to know about:
- A tall cat tree that measures 19.7 x 19.7 x 78.7 inches. It definitely makes vertical spaces more easily available to your cats.
- It has 13 posts with sisal rope covering, allowing them to double duty as scratch posts.
- It has 9 surfaces to allow your cat to explore and perch at a higher ground. These surfaces are covered with a soft faux fur material, ensuring your feline friend’s comfort.
- With 2 condos that can serve as your cat’s bedroom, making this unit great for homes with multiple cats. The large one measures 14″ x 14″ x 12″, while the small one measures 10″(diameter) x 9″.
- It’s a massive cat tree that’s very complex. It’s nicely designed, providing ample surfaces for your cat to explore.
- The posts double as scratch posts so you don’t have to worry about your furniture getting damaged anymore.
- It’s easy to assemble. You can put the whole unit together in just 20 minutes.
- The parts are easily interchangeable. You can redesign the tree according to your preferences should you want to.
- It’s very affordable. It costs half than even the most popular friendly-priced products making it the perfect choice for budget-conscious pet parents.
- It can be a bit wobbly, but all tall cat trees are actually the same. To solve this, you can opt to secure it on a wall or reconfigure it entirely to help balance the weight.
- The perches can be a bit small for larger cats to fit in. They’re great for small to medium cats, though.
Budget-conscious households may need to be wiser where they put their money, but it shouldn’t be the reason why they can’t care for animals. With the BestPet Cat Tree CT-9080-Beige, you shouldn’t have to worry about having a limited budget and being able to provide a useful furnishing for your beloved pet.
The best thing about the BestPet Cat Tree CT-9080-Beige is that it’s really affordable and well-designed to keep your pet entertained and occupied. If your pet loves to climb and perch at higher places, they’ll surely love this product. It will also be a great choice for you as you won’t have to spend a lot and you’ll still get the benefits of a great cat tree in your home.
If you haven’t come across a cat cube before, you should definitely start looking for one. You can start with the Curious Cat Cube as this product is specially designed to serve as an alternative to complex cat trees for lazier kitties. Unlike cat trees, these things look extremely cozy, making it really inviting for your pet cat.
Portability is another selling point for the Curious Cat Cube. Unlike cat trees, they can be folded flat and stored easily. You won’t have to worry about screw holes losing tread or missing parts every time you want to fold it flat as these cat condos are easily collapsible and can even be taken anywhere.
It might be pretty compact, but the Curious Cat Cube is brimming with great features. Want to know more about it? Check out the list below:
- A cushioned cat condo with a removable top cover and a large opening at the front. It measures 16.5 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches which can easily fit most cats.
- Covered with faux suede and synthetic material, it’s very soft to the touch, making it comfortable for your pet to lounge in.
- With a nice large opening, it can easily serve as a cozy hideaway.
- Designed with a removable bed topper, this cat condo can easily double duty as a pet bed. The bed topper is made of the same material as the cube’s body and is detailed with bolster sides to provide further coziness to your pet.
- It’s very easy to set up. You only need to unfold it to set it up, allowing you to use it straight out of the box.
- It’s portable. If you like to travel with your pet cat in tow, you can definitely bring this furniture with you. This will help your kitty get familiar to new territories in a jiffy.
- It may seem like a very simple furniture but it can already offer a lot of activities to your cat. The hanging plush toys and the hide and seek holes will really get your pet entertained for hours on end.
- Its size is good enough for jumping. Even older cats can clear the distance from the floor to the top of this cat condo, allowing them to perch on a higher ground.
- It doesn’t have a scratching post since it’s not a cat tree. You might still need to get a separate scratching post for your pet cat’s needs.
- The bell is something that can pose a hazard to your pet as it can trap their claws or get swallowed and cause choking.
If you don’t think a cat tree will be used and enjoyed by your fur baby, may be a cat condo like the Curious Cat Cube will be a better option. This product is an excellent product that will still address a cat’s natural need to climb, explore, play, and perch on a higher location, so even if it won’t provide as much vertical space like cat trees can, it can still be a great choice for cats with a different inclination.
Affordable, sturdy, and portable, this product is an excellent choice for pet parents who are budget-conscious but still want the best for their fur babies. It might just be the very pet furniture you need, so make sure to check it out.
Kitty furniture like cat trees are considered as important pet furnishings as they allow your kitty to have a space of their own. It serves as their territories and encourages her instincts of climbing and exploring with ease. It also helps you keep your pet busy and happy, as well as keep them off and away from other furniture in the house.
One great example of an excellent cat furniture is the Go Pet Club Cat Tree F2040. This cat furniture is one of the best-selling options online mostly for its great design and size. Often recommended for aging cats, it’s complex enough to provide ample stimulation and excitement to your fur baby.
Here are some of the Go Pet Club Cat Tree F2040’s exciting features that you’ll love:
- A large cat complex that measures 50″W x 26″L x 72″H when fully set up. You can make it smaller by not attaching all of the parts, though.
- Composed of 15 levels to provide your pet a lot of climbing room.
- The 10 posts are all covered with natural sisal rope, allowing it to double duty as scratching posts.
- Covered with faux fur to provide ample comfort for your cat’s paws.
- Designed with 2 cat condos and 3 perches where your pet can laze away or survey the surroundings from a high point.
- It’s exciting design makes it an enjoyable space for your cats. There are ample of room to go around in, so it will surely be a great fit for cats who love to climb and explore.
- If you have two or three cats at home, it can fit all of them. No more need to buy multiple structures as this can be ideal for cat lovers with a growing clowder.
- The faux fur covering is soft so your pet’s paws won’t get hurt while playing and climbing around in it.
- It’s a large unit. It can reach up to 50” at its widest part when the ramps are attached to the unit. It can really accommodate a few kitties without them having to compete for space.
- It’s quite pricey.
- Its huge size can also be a disadvantage, especially if you have a small home.
- The plastic base for the top tiers can be a bit flimsy so if you have really heavy cats, this might not be the best option for you.
Cat parents have the good end of the stick as cats are pretty independent. The most looking after that you have to do is ensuring that they’re not stuck in between things or lacking of places to explore.
This is why the Go Pet Club Cat Tree F2040 is an excellent addition to your home. They’re designed to provide your cat some entertainment and platforms to climb and explore, perfectly fostering the cat’s natural instincts to have a safe territory and explore. Vertical spaces are essential to cats, especially those who live with other felines, as it help create more territories for your pets. With this cat tree’s roomy design and multiple levels, you can provide ample room for few of your cats which can ensure harmony and a happy living environment in your home.
While there are so many activity trees for cats in the market today, one of the best options available is the Lolipet 47.2” Cat Tree. This product is one of the bestselling choices online, loved for its great design and affordable price.
A lot of people worry about low-priced cat trees as they tend to be made with low-quality materials, but not this Lolipet product. It has a pretty solid construction so you don’t have to worry about your pet’s safety and your money being spent unwisely.
Interested in getting the Lolipet 47.2” Cat Tree? Here are its great features to help you make the call:
- A complex cat tree that measures 47.2” x 21.6” x 15.7”. It’s nicely sized for most cats.
- It has five different levels offering different vantage points for your cats to perch on and jump from.
- It has one hammock that is great for kittens and small cats.
- Equipped with a single cat condo that measures 17.7 x 11.8 inch, it can also be a nice resting spot for your fur baby.
- It’s designed to provide a nice exercise to your pet cat. The multiple levels and other accessories of this activity tree will definitely keep your pet moving.
- The design will provide ample vertical space to your cat. It will be the best alternative if your cat loves climbing your window heads and other high surfaces.
- The scratching posts are great additions and will save your other furniture from damage. As it also comes incorporated with the activity tree, there won’t be a need for you to get one separately anymore.
- It’s very sturdy. Some cat trees have the tendency to tip over, but this one is solidly built so it won’t topple even if you have a very active cat.
- It can handle heavier cats. While it is made from pressed wood, it is still structurally secure for heavier kitties.
- The instruction manual can be a bit confusing but not so much that it will prevent you from putting the whole unit together in under an hour.
- It’s not as high as some pet owners would like.
Cats, unlike dogs, are harder to exercise. This is especially true if your cat is pretty lazy and won’t listen to suggestions. You can’t just put a cat on a leash and walk them outside. You’ll have to be more creative to really get them moving if they’re not too keen on doing so on their own.
This is why cat trees are important considerations for cat parents as these are excellent furnishings to encourage your cat to move around. It will nurture their natural instinct to climb and survey the area at a higher ground, without compromising the safety of the decor and other furniture in your home.
Is it worth getting? Yes, as this product is low-priced and made with great quality. You can be guaranteed that your pet will enjoy this activity tree without you having to spend too much.
One great example of these gorgeous cat furnishings is the Sauder Natural Sphere Cat Tower by Sauder Woodworking. At first glance, you’ll think that it’s just a decorative piece that will easily add some visual interest in your space. However, with its nice and spacious cat condo made from rattan, it easily doubles as a magnificent cat furniture for your beloved fuzz ball.
Homeowners with modern interiors will easily fall in love with this cat tower. It can easily match various contemporary themes and will definitely add some charm to your home. Of course, your cat will also get a good use of this unit if they happen to love climbing and getting cozy, so it’s definitely a wonderful home furnishing for a lot of cat-loving households.
Wondering whether the Sauder Natural Sphere Cat Tower by Sauder Woodworking will be a good fit for your home? Check out its features to learn more about it.
- This cat tower features a sphere with two hole openings atop of a tripod.
- Measures 20.5 x 23 x 21 inches, it will nicely fit in most homes.
- The tripod legs are made of pine and coated in dark paint, exuding an elegant and modern look.
- The sphere is made of wicker and comes with two hole openings for easy access and ventilation.
- It will provide a very cozy spot for your pet to lounge and play in.
- It has a very modern and beautiful design that it won’t feel out of place in any carefully designed space. If you’re worried about a cat tower clashing with your interiors, this product is guaranteed to compliment most beautifully decorated homes.
- It has ample features to keep your cat occupied and entertained. The roped leg can be an effective scratching post and the toy above the bottom surface is perfect for swatting and pawing.
- It’s quite pricey, but if you’ll compare it to other cat trees that are also made of real wood, this product is just at the same price range. It’s even better because it looks like a nice piece of furniture.
The Sauder Natural Sphere Cat Tower by Sauder Woodworking is the perfect solution for any cat parents who wants something more sophisticated and modern for a pet furnishing so it won’t clash with the look of their home. As it’s also made of high-quality materials, you’re sure to get the most out of this cat tower.
Should you buy it? Yes, you definitely should if you want a gorgeous cat furniture that will last a long time and will go well with your interiors. This investment is totally worth every penny.
A great example of a mounted cat tree is the SmartCat Cat Climber 3826. This product has effectively addressed the major issue of cat trees toppling over and having difficulties in staying upright. By attaching this product to a door, you won’t have to worry about your cat tree not being stable enough.
One of the best things about the SmartCat Cat Climber 3826 is that it’s very easy to move around. It’s designed to be easily detached and mount on different kinds of doors, so you won’t have an issue finding a fit for your home. You can even transfer it from one room to another, making it a portable option for pet parents who travel a lot.
Interested in getting the SmartCat Cat Climber? Here are some of its features that you’ll love:
- A wall-mounted cat tree, this unit is definitely easy to stabilize. As long as the door is stable, you can be sure that the cat tree will stay upright.
- Equipped with four levels, your cat will have ample space to move around in. Each is covered with soft and sturdy fabric so it won’t hurt your cat’s paws.
- It has a single flat strip covered with natural sisal ropes that can also serve as a scratching post.
- It’s a very stable cat tree. As most cat trees have structure issues, mostly because of the use of low-quality materials, finding a stable cat tree that won’t tip over when your cats love to move around can be a challenge. As it is mounted on the wall, you’re guaranteed that the cat tree will stay upright no matter what.
- While it only has four levels, it still offers a lot of vertical space. This provides a lot of freedom to your pet cat, letting them climb and move around to their hearts’ content.
- It’s perfectly easy to assemble so your cat will be able to play with it in just a few minutes after taking the parts out of the box.
- It has a very small footprint. Another issue about a lot of cat trees is that they can take up a lot of space in your house. This wall-mounted unit has a very small footprint, making it perfect for those who live in small condos and apartments.
- Its scratch post isn’t exactly a scratch post, so your cat might need to get used to it.
- The spring can be a bit noisy especially when big cats are jumping on it.
- It needs to be properly assembled so the levels won’t wobble.
With a SmartCat Cat Climber, you won’t have to worry about having to find a compact freestanding unit that’s stable enough to handle the heavy weight of your multiple cats or just a fat one. This unit can solve all of your pet woes. Its good design, paired with a friendly price makes it an excellent option for many urban homes, easily providing a great way to care for pet cats without sacrificing personal comfort.
A great option for a cat tree is the Trixie Pet Products Baza Cat Tree. In actuality, this pet furnishing is more of a cat hammock suspended on two scratching post. It might not look like much at first glance, but imagine your kitties sleeping and just generally chilling in it and you’ll be thankful that you’ve ever come across this product.
Not only is it cute, but the Baza Cat Tree also looks so cozy. Your pet will surely love this product, rewarding you with hours of an adorable view as they nap, play, and lounge in the hammock.
If you’re considering to get the Trixie Pet Products Baza Cat Tree, it’s important to learn more about what it can offer to you. So, here are its features to help you get to know this product even better:
- A pretty compact cat tree measuring 16 x 20 x 16 inches, this cat tree has a pretty low clearance and relatively small footprint.
- With two scratching posts that offer support to the hammock, this unit is an all-around furniture that will engross and engage your cat.
- Each post is covered with sisal rope for effective claw trimming and territory marking.
- Its size is perfect for small spaces. It can easily fit even in smaller homes, so if your home’s tiny size is the only reason that’s keeping you from getting a cat tree for your pet, this can be the perfect solution for your woes.
- The two scratching posts can definitely save your furniture from serious damage. If your cat loves to mark their territory around the house by scratching everything, this can easily solve your problem.
- It’s utterly adorable to see kittens sleep on a hammock. If you want to see your beloved pet snooze the day away, this product can provide the best view!
- It’s very easy to assemble. It only takes a few minutes to put the whole unit together, so you don’t have to fuss about setting it up.
- It’s not really for large cats.
- The scratching posts may be a bit too short for bigger cats.
The Trixie Pet Products Baza Cat Tree may not exactly be a complex product, but it can offer a lot of great things to your kitty. Its simple design may not instantly spell cute, but once your cats get the hang of using the product, it will transform into the most adorable furniture in your home.
The Armarkat B5701 Cat Tree is an excellent example of a cat tree that you can get for your feline friend. It’s a popular product for a lot of at parents because of its great design and stability. It can serve as an all-around furnishing that will help foster your cat’s natural instincts. It can be the perfect playground, perching space, scratching posts, and cozy nook for your pet cat.
With so many options to choose from, though, what makes this Armarkat cat tree stand out is its durability. With a 40-lb. weight capacity, this cat tree can definitely take on a few cats without flinching. You’ll also be guaranteed of your cat’s safety and a good investment in getting one.
To get to know more about this Armarkat product, here are some of its major features:
- A simple cat tree complex that is designed to provide a lot of vertical space for your pet cat. It measures 28” x 25” x 57”, which offers a lot of vertical space with just a tiny footprint.
- Made from pressed wood, it’s one of the most durable options in the market today.
- Composed of five levels where your pet cat can sit and lounge in, scratch at the post, and jump from.
- With seven posts covered with natural sisal rope, your pet can easily trim their nails and mark their territory.
- It’s quite compact, so even if you live in a small condo or apartment, it won’t take up too much room in your home.
- It’s great as an additional cat furniture in case you’ve decided to take care of a few more cats in your home.
- You don’t have to worry about this product interrupting the well-curated look of your space as it is very neutral with a minimalist look.
- It’s very sturdy. Made with hard pressed wood, this unit will not give out easily.
- It provides ample vertical space for your pet. The highest point is at 57”, so your cat will have a grand time climbing and jumping around.
- The hanging cat toy can be a choking hazard as the string is quite long and can wrap around your pet’s neck. You might want to shorten the string a bit to avoid any accidents.
The Armarkat B5701 is a great option for pets who like to climb, swat, perch, and jump around. Its small footprint is also a great plus, especially since a lot of cat owners live in tight spaces, a relatively compact design for cat trees are ideal. It’s design and construction is definitely a great choice for modern homes, making this unit an excellent choice for many.
Cat trees are excellent pet furnishings for feline lovers. Owning one is as beneficial to you as to your cats since you won’t have to deal with pets climbing on top of cabinets and window heads and your fur baby won’t have to feel stressed out without an easily available vertical space for them. You can be assured that your cat will adore anyone of these cat fences.